Registration is officially open for F8, Facebook’s annual developer conference, held May 1 & 2 in San Jose, CA at the McEnery Convention Center. This year, more than 5,000 members of our global community will gather to experience new, breakthrough technology from Facebook, learn first-hand how developers are innovating on the platform, and explore new ways we can build community and bring the world closer together. F8 2018 will include:
- Keynotes: Hear from Mark and other Facebook leaders on the future of technology, our developer platform and ways we can build stronger communities together.
- 50+ Sessions: Experience more content than ever before at our biggest F8 to date. Attend sessions on building for Facebook’s entire family of apps and services and more, including AR, VR, AI, open source, community, social good, growing your business and more. The full agenda is coming soon, but check out a sneak peek of the schedule here.
- Hackathon: Join developers from around the world at our F8 Hackathon, where you can hack on Facebook technologies to bring the world closer together. If you’re interested in participating, apply here.
- Immersive Experiences: Participate in interactive hands-on demos of new technologies and tools.
- Meet the Facebook Team: Connect with product experts in the Developer Garage to learn how you can grow and optimize your apps, bots, and business.
- After Party: Enjoy live music, food and drinks while getting to know other attendees after we wrap day one.
- Community Outreach: Support 100+ local students coming to explore computer programming through TechPrep and the impact developers can make with Facebook’s tools.
Space is limited, so apply today. If you’d like to join but can’t make it to San Jose in May, you can still sign up to see the keynote livestreams. Be sure to follow the conversation on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #F8. Can’t wait to see you in May!